For all your electrical needs, we’re just a call away
Get more value for your money with DCW Electrical
package deals in Dandenong
Smoke Alarm Service
- Maintain all smoke alarms according to Victoria Building Regulations 2006, S.R.No.68/2006, Australian Standards 3786 and Section 22.214.171.124 of the Building Code of Australia
- A detailed smoke alarm report as a valid legal record for proof of service will be provided at the end
Gas Safety Check
- Safety check of all supplied gas appliances at the owner's property according to the AS 4575, AS/NZ 5601, Energy Safe Victoria & Consumer Affairs
- A detailed gas report as a valid legal record for proof of service will be provided at the end
Electrical Safety Check
- Safety check of all electrical points according to section 4 of AS/NZS 3019 "Electrical installations—Periodic verification" of the Residential Tenancies Act 2021, Consumer Affairs and Energy Safe Victoria
- A detailed electrical report as a valid legal record for proof of service will be provided at the end
Value Added Pack
- Included all options in Smoke Alarm Service , Gas Safety Check and Electrical Safety Check
- 2 Years minimum contract
- Up to $100 parts included
- Free callout for a year
- $350 after 1st year
We provide the best electrical services in Dandenong
Rental Property Tenancy Compliance in Dandenong
With new Australian rules, landlords must obtain compliance reports for Gas, Electricity & Fire Alarms in all properties.
Electrical Services in Dandenong
DCW Electrical offers meticulous & dependable residential electrical services to all who seek it.
Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling in Dandenong
DCW Air-conditioning offers installation, repair, and maintenance for residential & commercial AC systems.
Plumbing Services in Dandenong
In emergencies, blocked drains, leaking gas pipes & appliances can be a nightmare if you don’t know who to call.
Hot Water Installation and Repair in Dandenong
DCW Electrical’s licensed plumbers install hot water systems as part of our plumbing services.
Test and Tags in Dandenong
Businesses must regularly test electrical equipment connected to power points, including computers, heaters, fans etc.
Save Time and Money with a Top-Rated Service Provider